- Software is designed to allow office staff, and clinician quick and secure access the system.
- Interactive user-friendly interface is implemented to access daily basis items/pages quickly.
- Multiple ways to navigate to the most used screens, allows users to become more comfortable with the user interface.
- Interactive client reports makes sharing data easy.
- Voice Recognition helps clinicians easily create their progress notes.
- Systematized collection of patient & population electronically-stored information related to behavioral health in a digital format.
- Designed to capture data/information accurately and to store the state of a client across time.
- Software can be customized as per the user engagements.
- Streamlines the user interface and permits staff easy, secure access to data and functions.
- Minimize a risk of data replication as there is only one modifiable file, which means users need to update single file which decreases a danger of lost printed material.
- User-friendly interface decreases training time while improving staff time in the software.
- Maintain staff and client records easily and quickly.
- Easily search the entire database for users or clients.
- With the search capability, pertinent and critical client data can be recovered effectively and securely.
- Quick links to internal and external sites documents.
- Allows users to see what is on their calendar for the current day.
- Reporting tool empowers provider and management to run and effortlessly save a variety of reports.
- Users can choose to have event alerts send to their email and others.
- The only software specifically made to include note capture and reporting for Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs (PRP) in Maryland.
- Easy to upload all the collaborative documents for the clients.
- Easy-to-use web based software that empowers providers to streamline and integrate all documentation.
- Facility to save and view documents within the software.
- Save all type of documents within a client’s file (office document, pdf, image, medical history documents, etc).
- Increased documentation compliance quality assurance oversight.
- Easy appointments creation within the calendar interface.
- Comprehensive calendar module allows you to maintain the schedules of all staff within the clinic.
- Tweak appointment times and make clinician changes with just a few clicks.
- User can arrange preferred work hours and day views, copy plans and enter recurring appointments.
- Staff can deal with their own appointment while management maintains a centralized scheduling model.
- Events, notifications and reminders are built-in to the scheduling module.
- Simple to view all the date/time specific information in one place.
- Mobile and distributed workers can wirelessly download their schedule.
- Get the latest data on the clients they are calendar to see.
- Web-based application allows users to connect from anywhere.
- Complete responsive solution is developed to allow users the ability to work on any size device.
- Application can be used on any device, PC, MAC, Tablet, or mobile phone.
- Voice Recognition allows clinicians to record notes while on the road.
- An easy place for clinicians to view their caseloads and see items that are due for their clients.
- Display client sessions and unsigned notes on dashboard.
- Track basic client info efficiently, easily, and quickly with dashboard features.
- Reports to help you manage day-to-day operations and keep a watchful eye on clinic data.
- Compliance reporting on treatment plan compliance, unsigned notes, and sessions received, and many more.
- Track all clients by Clinician, zip code, client status, and Payor, among other things.
- Track Intakes, Client authorizations, Clients by Payor and locked accounts.
- Gives managers the ability to manage efficiently and adapt quickly.
- The only software made specifically with the Maryland PRP program in mind.
- Complete Assessments, medical necessities, IRP’s, and your continuation of services referrals directly within the software.
- Stay COMAR compliant with alerts for reviews of PRP documents and authorization renewals.